top of page

Official and certified translations are delivered directly for any lawful use by private or public authorities in Greece and abroad. Certified translations are often needed for international visas, immigration applications, studies abroad and other cross-border purposes.


Our company includes official translators who graduated from the Ionian University. These highly trained professionals are authorized to provide certified translations which will be recognized by any public or private authority, in Greece as well as abroad. {Pursuant to the Presidential Decree 169 of 17.06.2002 (Greece Government Gazette 156/2.7.02), translators who are graduates of the Ionian University are authorized to provide certified translations for public and private authorities.}


In addition, once your documents are translated, we can also arrange to have them validated by lawyers if required for your purposes.


We provide official translations equivalent to those of the Translation Department of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for use in Greece and abroad.


For official translations into other languages, validation is either performed by our office, or we will make arrangements to follow the validation procedure applicable to the country where the document will be used.

bottom of page