Virginia Katsimpiri, Certified Greek Translator
Helping Freelance Translators to attract international clients and rapidly build their profitable business.
Virginia holds an ΜA in Translation, an MSc in Travel & Tourism, an Executive MBA and has more than 13 years of full-time documented work experience in the in the following fields: Law, Finance & Aeronautics/Defence Industry, while she provides legally certified translations in Greece and abroad.
As a Language Professional and Certified Life Coach (Expert Level), Virginia is interested in translator mentoring methods. As a Mentoring Program Coordinator and Mentor, she presents seminars, webinars and draws up ebooks for translators, such as: “Drafting a translator’s CV ~ Dos & Don’ts. The Guidebook”, “The Mentoring Program Manual” and "Client Acquisition Strategies Action Worksheet for Translators". For the MBA dissertation Virginia ran a qualitative research on “client acquisition strategies for language professionals”, while she helps other translators to attract international clients and rapidly build their profitable business.
▪ ΜA in Translation of the Ionian University, Department of Foreign Languages, Translation & Interpreting
▪ Master’s Degree in Travel & Tourism
▪ Executive MBA
▪ Life Coach Certification (Expert Level)
▪ Mentoring Program Coordinator of the Greek Association of Professional Translators Graduates of the Ionian University; associated member of FIT & EULITA.
▪ Member of the Panhellenic Association of Translators (PAT), International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI).
▪ Authorized Member of the Hellenic Ministry of Education & Lifelong Learning Official Translators’ Registry.
▪ Authorized Member of Interpreters & Mediators’ Registry of the Hellenic Ministry of Public Order & Citizen Protection - Asylum & Immigration Initial Reception Service.
For more visit Virginia's profile on Linkedin.
Virginia is also the person behind and admin of two new initiatives.